Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Why do #clothdiapers have to be so cute?

Someone asked me the other day, what is the point of a cute fitted diaper (specifically this cute one from Kissaluvs if you have to put a cover over it?

My answer?

Do you wear cute underwear?

Besides that, for normal daytime use around the house, you could probably get away with a fitted without a cover.

Sometimes though I do think the diaper makers are just out to feed my habit. Today I was flipping through my pre-release copy of Everything Birth's diaper catalog (a genius idea) when I discovered new prints from Happy Heinys!

Happy Heinys are definitely one of my favorite pocket diapers (tied with Rump-a-Rooz). In fact, I think the very first diaper I ever bought was the HH monkey print... months before my baby was born before I had become a diaper expert. :)

The new prints are awesome. Puppies, Skulls, Giraffe Rock, Owls, Tie-Die...I want them all! See them for yourself here. Which one should Xander have?


- Blogging from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment