Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Why am I posting a Pampers ad??

To illustrate something you will NEVER have to do with cloth!! 



There are so many things wrong with this commercial.  Like the shameless promotions for Walmart and Similac even though it is an add for diapers. Or the fact that Daddy feels going to Walmart to buy diapers is a big contribution to his family...he only changes about 1 diaper a month so I guess he has to do something.  Oh, and did anyone else notice the 4 month old sleeping in a crib that has one side wide open?

When you use cloth diapers, you never run out.  Getting low? Do some laundry.  No need to confuse daddy with a big adventure out to Walmart.

And yes, that baby might just go poo any minute now.


- Blogging from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Also: it is waaaay too long and boring an ad. I mean buying disposables =/= a whirling epic wrought with danger and twists! I know; I did it for eight months.

    ReplyDelete