Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Diaper Parties

This week I officially signed up as a DiaperParties rep. I have spent the last 18 months dreaming about having a diaper business, and fighting with DH about the practicality and costs. Because of the way DP is structured, I only have to make a small inventory purchase and handle local marketing.

I am SO excited about the inventory available! I have spent the while week looking at the web site. I will have diapers of all sorts with all of my favorites, mama cloth, pails, wet bags, natural toys, accessories, home birth supplies, clothes, herbal supplements, homeopathics, carriers, you name it.

I'm hoping to have my website up and marketing supplies ready in a week or so. Hopefully convincing my friends to buy things they are already buying from me won't be too hard (free shipping with party orders!), and I'm really excited to start working with some new mamas and expanding my circle.

I am posting this from the plane. iPhone + Delta GoGo Wifi = Happy Gwen :)

Here's a pic...









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


Location:30000 feet

No comments:

Post a Comment