Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Why I (heart) my diaper sprayer

This morning the bug woke up before I got out of bed and was happily playing on the floor beside my bed when I heard a loud fart sound followed by an odor I could only assume came from my husband. I woke him up to give him a hard time about it which of course he denied.

Then I got to thinking...last night I was out of town, DH and DS went to a soccer game. I asked DH what they had for dinner. He told me the little one had spicy fries and oranges. Uh-oh.

I promptly got up to find a poo explosion. I took diaper duty while Daddy took butt cleaning duty.

Many people worry about switching to cloth for fear of moments like this. Personally, I think a poo explosion spicy French fry disgusting diaper is going to suck any way you work it, so I'd rather clean in than put it in my trash for 4 days. And I'm happy to say (as happy as one can be in this situation) that I had the diaper, the pajamas, and the toilette all cleaned up in less time than it took for DH to rinse the baby bottom. No mess on me or my hands either.

Switching to cloth? Please, do not forget the diaper sprayer!!


- Blogging from my iPhone

Location:The red zone (little loveseat where we boob-nap)

No comments:

Post a Comment